×

Warm and colorful

Today I come back for an article that I really love to do : an outfit ! I really like make this kind of article but as I said in the previous look, it's difficult to take pictures alone .. So, as everytime it's my little brother who took these photos (thanks Tom!) 

This look was shoot during my trip to Prague, in the height of the city. We went to these height thanks to a funicular. It's a really cool activity even if it's cold outside. By the way, it was warmer in the height than in the city because there was no fog but lots of sun !

Coat Zara - Jean Pimkie - Pull Zara (last co) - Sneackers Superstar - Backbag Urban Outfitters



EnregistrerEnregistrer
EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer

Aucun commentaire

Copyright © Mon monde CREATED BY ThemeShine