×

High neck and velvet skirt


Another look ? Yes friends I come back on the blog with a third look shoot with my friend Sarah two weeks ago. I think that you like this king of article if I care about the blog's statistiques. Today I come back with a look which was shoot in my appartement in Reims. So I show you a little part of my private life that I share with my boyfriend. For this look I decided to wear my new velvet skirt from Urban Outfitters that I bought in Prague. Then I wanted to wear my high neck pullover shop in H&M. I also wear my lovely boots from Topshop that my boyfriend gave me for Christmas. So, I lets you discover this look !



Skirt UO - Pullover H&M - Boots Topshop - Belt Bershka 





EnregistrerEnregistrer
EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer

Aucun commentaire

Copyright © Mon monde CREATED BY ThemeShine