×

My current favorites


Today, I come back to share my favorites with you (as you can read in the title). I had an idea that my new bloggers discovering sharing but I had already did this kind of article : let's change !

For this article, I wanted to change the page setting, doing something more "original" even if it's not THE most original thing that you ever seen ! I would like to make something less numerical. 

Yes, I wanted to change the page setting : did it please you ? Personally, I really loved make this article because I made some personalization but it took a little bit of time. So, let's me show you my current favorites and I even called this my current essential agains winter and cold.

First, as soon as cold come back, I hurry to wear my big scarfs because we are so confortable in it. Personally I buy mine in Zara because they are really in trends, affordable and really really big ! Next, it's also important to have a warm coat against cold. Here I present you this simple but beautiful coat from Zara which could be nice with everything. I'm a big fan of boots so I could't miss out on it. Here I present you mi favorite boots of the moment and they are from Pimkie and I wear it lots of time. Finally, the last clothes essential is turtlenecks : it's my current fancy ! As well as being trendy they are really warm : perfect for cold days !

Concerning cares, I present you two kinds of it : my moisturizing cream from Avène which hydrating my skin very well and it's perfect against dry skin and cold. In the same way I present you my hair's oil from Garner and it's just perfect and it's make my hair so gentle !
EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer

Aucun commentaire

Copyright © Mon monde CREATED BY ThemeShine