×

Grey and white shoes


Today a fashion article ! It's this kind of article that I prefer to do but this is not the most simple article to do .. why ? Because I must find where I will shoot the look and especially who will shoot the look ? For this look it's my brother who played the photographer for one time ! Thank you Tom !


Today, I come back for a look made with grey and my new lovely sneakers : Air Force 1 (but little bit different). I never dared to buy these shoes because I was afraid that they could make ma foots to large and especially because there were not really originals .. But I find these one a little bit different thanks to there sole : I love them ! 



                                 Coat - PROMOD (last co)
                                 Sweater - MANGO 
                                 Jean - ZARA (ancienne co)
                                 Shoes - AF1 
                                 Rings - MANGO 
                                 Bracelets - DIVERS 









EnregistrerEnregistrer
EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer

Aucun commentaire

Copyright © Mon monde CREATED BY ThemeShine