×

Boots selection for autumn winter


Today I come for a shoes selection. Shoes (and bags) are the things that I prefer buying and I wanted to share my little selection of boots with you. It's been for few days that I search the perfect pair of black boots for winter and I decided to make a selection to help my choice and help you if you search a pair of boots too !



As I said, today we will talk about shoes and especially boots ! I love shoes but I prefer boots because we can wear them obviously in winter but also in other seasons. 

                                              ZARA boots- 39.95 €
                                              Miss Selfridge boots - 68.99 €
                                              Kourtney boots via UO - 77 €
                                              


                                             Public Desire boots - 39.99 £ 
                                             Zara boots - 59.95 € 
                                             ASOS boots - 50.99 €


                                              Stradivarius boots - 49.95 €
                                              Zara boots - 49.95 €
                                              & Other Stories boots - 145 €




                                                 Boots  ZARA - 49.95 €
                                                 Boots MANGO - 89.99 € 
                                                 Boots & Other Stories - 175 € 

                                                ZARA boots - 129 €
                                                Public Desire boots - 34.99 £
                                                ASOS boots - 66.99 €



Voir l'article en anglais
EnregistrerEnregistrer
EnregistrerEnregistrer

Aucun commentaire

Copyright © Mon monde CREATED BY ThemeShine