×

3 tendencies must have : AW 2016



As I said in the first article "Tendencies for back to school 2016", today I come back to share with you the main pieces of the tendency. Personally, I don't buy a piece, a clothe because it's in the tendency, I buy it because I like/love it. So, obviously some pieces that I buy are on the tendency of the moment
but this is not the main reason why I buy it ! 

Let's talk about fashion and especially tendencies pieces. In the previous article, I presented you the main colors and also matters for this autumn 2016. So today I will present you the main pieces, clothes that we can find on the majority of big shops.


I you can see on the picture, I will begin to talk about the choker. Indeed, I noticed that we can find this accessorizes in the majority of big shops as Zara, Bershka, Asos, Pull & Bear .. I really like this piece even if some of them are so specials and almost as dog collars ! We can find this accessorize through AW fashion shows especially at Ralph Lauren and also Alexander Wang.

Now, let's play dancers with this piece : the tulle skirt. I personally love this clothe which is really sophisticated but also a little bit of the wall. I may be don't dare wear it every days, like going to university for exemple, but easily for special occasions as birthdays, weddings etc .. I think that it's a really malleable piece because it can be wore for big occasion but also in the style of more relaxed with a  pair of sneakers or boots.


So, it's make or break : the down jacket. Yes, this winter leave it mark the return of the down jacket trough different kind of forms, short or long, thick or not, print or not. I personally like this kind of clothe but wearing as discreet not like this down jacket from UO. We have seen this clothe on different AW fashion shows as ACNE Studio, Balenciaga or also DKNY !

EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer
EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer

Aucun commentaire

Copyright © Mon monde CREATED BY ThemeShine