×

#1 : New in sneakers Veja


Today, I come with an article that I never do on the blog : an article in which one I will present you a recently purchase, a "New in". I hope that this new category will please you because I'm a big buyer so I will do lots of article of this kind ..

As you can note by yourself, today I will present you a new pair of sneakers. I really like sneakers, indeed I'm a person who wearing sneakers or boots .. also sandals in summer but only during summer so .. I wanted to have a new pair of sneakers bit without giving to much money for .. that's most often inevitable for lots of pair of shoes. A short time ago I went some shopping and I went to the shop Sud Express  and I cracked on these sneakers from Veja, for only 55 € on sales !



" According to the model, Veja sneakers are manufactured with different ecological materials : biological cotton hessian, technical materials manufactured from recycled plastic bottles, recycled cotton. Soles are manufactured from Amazonian rubber from the fair trade. Amazonia is the only place in the world where rubber trees grows on wild state. Made in Brasil. "









Voir l'article en anglais 

EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer
EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer

Aucun commentaire

Copyright © Mon monde CREATED BY ThemeShine