×

My first order on BeautyBay


One week ago I placed an order on BeautyBay, thanks to or because of a blogger and youtuber Madison - Madison Ramaget. This website is specialized in the sale of beauty products : makeup, cares, accessories, brushes and nails lacker. There are alors different brands like Anastasia Beverly Hills, Essie, Stila etc ..



I totally cracked when I decided to cast a glance at the website. I had an idea that some lipsticks getting. You have to know that the blogger Madison presented every lipsticks that she bought on her snapchat .. I shouldn't see that ! Indeed, I totally cracked for some lipsticks from Gerard Cosmetics from the range Hydra Matte. So, today I comme back to present you all the lipsticks I bought. 



As you can see, I ordered four nude tints. You have to know that a lipstick cost 11€, this is reasonable. While trying them, I was agreeably surprised by there opacity no matter the color. Next, I noticed that I must take very little substance to do all my lips.

I don't yet talk about the order. I ordered these lipsticks Wednesday 28th of June and I received it on Monday 10th of July, so two weeks after. Nevertheless, over 20€ (I think) your shipping cost are free. 

Invasion
Everything Nice
1995
Iced Mocha

Aucun commentaire

Copyright © Mon monde CREATED BY ThemeShine